The upcoming James Bond film was finally given a title last week – SkyFall
It’s got a logo:
We all know that Daniel Craig will be playing James Bond, but as in any James Bond release we’re always going to be intrigued by a couple of the other fixtures – the girls, the villains and the gadgets.
I suspect we’ll have to wait a while before we find out more about the gadgets – since the franchise “reboot” they haven’t been quite as prominent.
But the new Bond girl is already a known entity – French actress Bérénice Marlohe.
Bérénice Marlohe is a French actress and model who seems to have done mostly TV work to date. She’s on Twitter as well
Who else is in the cast this time round?
Spanish actor Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz’ husband, has been cast as the main villain
- James Bond Joins Facebook and Twitter; ‘Bond 23′ Details Tomorrow (slashfilm.com)
- Berenice Marlohe: New Bond Girl to Star in Bond 23 ‘Skyfall’ (blippitt.com)
- Bérénice Marlohe and Naomie Harris Are the New Bond Girls [Video] (inquisitr.com)
- Berenice Marlohe & Naomie Harris: The New Bond Girls (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Skyfall: James Bond girl Naomie Harris reveals secret to a killer body (mirror.co.uk)
- Berenice Marlohe Is The New Bond Girl (thesuperficial.com)
- Confirmed: The Next James Bond Film Officially Called ‘Skyfall’ (moviefone.com)